This guide helps programme planners and policy-makers use the HEA methodology for predicting community vulnerability to food crisis and shocks.
The guide includes case examples that will help programme planners and policy-makers understand the HEA methodology, interpret results and translate them into programme and policy recommendations.
Topics covered include:
- the steps of the HEA framework
- using HEA in different contexts
- how HEA information is collected and stored
- making sure information is reliable
- links to other approaches